- Toilet/shower blocks, hot water to basins and showers. Please bring your own toilet paper.
- Disabled/ family shower room with hair dryers.
- Kitchen with free use of microwave, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle and sandwich maker
- Two washing up areas.
- Shaver points and electric hand dryers.
- Electric hook ups
- Waste/chemical water disposal point
- Access to good footpaths, bridleway walks and woodland on site
- During peak season there will be activities for the children
- There is also an on-site shop selling hot and cold drinks, milk, camping supplies, chocolate & sweets, toiletries, local maps, basic foodstuffs, loo rolls etc Croissants and pastries will be available on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am on a first come first served basis.
Amenities in Nearby Charlbury
In Charlbury (under 1 mile) there are a number of shops including groceries, pharmacy, gift shop with photos printer, pubs and coffee shop.
Two of the pubs have bar snacks/ dining areas, and within 5 miles there are several choices for pub dining.
Charlbury has an Indian takeaway, a Fish & Chip van on Fridays and Saturdays, and Pizza takeaway.
There is also a mainline station with regular direct service to London, Oxford and Malvern